We’re going to go through the 5 essential ingredients to a successful and reusable marketing campaign launch. This is a rinse and repeat process that you can use over and over:
1: Define your Unique Selling Proposition (USP)
Put yourself in the shoes of your customers/ clients. What are their unique issues, what would it take to get their attention, what are the promises they want fulfilled?
Once you know the answers to those questions, then you can get to work in putting together a plan to meet these needs.
Then take a look at what USP your competitors are using and do it better. Your USP is what you are “promising” your customers/clients. This is what’s going to set you apart from your competition.
2: Put an effective sales offer to work
- Use an attention-grabbing headline.
- Share benefits of your products/services speaking from the customers’ perspective.
- Educate on how these products/ services meet your customer’s needs.
- Make it easy to do business with you by offering guarantees.
- Tell them what you are offering.
- Let them know how to respond
- Motivate with a call to action.
3: Avoid the marketing pitfalls
- Test your offer, if it is working do more of it, or does it need tweaking?
- Offer an incomplete case, or reasons, throughout their marketing plan.
- Failing to notice the needs and wants of prospective customers/clients.
- Fail to diversify their marketing options.
- Fail to get market opinions on their offers.
4: Use a world-class marketing perspective
- World-Class marketing perspective is important, especially if you want to attract customers/clients from all over the world.
- Keep a marketing journal and scribble down anything innovate you see.
- Keep encouraging your marketing department, or yourself, to try new things and dump the ones that aren’t working.
- Be a secret shopper to see how the process works from your customers perspective.
- Keep your senses out for quality ads.
- When out in public, watch how consumers behave in different situations and how they consider their purchases.
- Show appreciation for your team, suppliers and customers
- Always listen to feedback from your team and customers.
- Continuously test markets, ads, and marketing techniques. This is the only way to stay successful and know what’s working and, more importantly, what’s not.
- Provide more information in your marketing than anyone else. The more information you offer, the more products/services you’ll sell.
- A great marketing plan can only get better. Continue to fine tune and refine your marketing plan based on testing results and feedback.
- Make sure your marketing and advertising fits your company image, products/service and quality.
- Focus on what you say, not how you say it. The best marketing ideas turn into the best marketing naturally.
- By using these techniques you can put your name out there to the world and become one of the top brands in your industry.
5: Get results!
The last area we are going to talk about is the best-satisfied customers. If your customers aren’t satisfied, you’ve wasted all your marketing resources and all chance of positive word-of-mouth advertising. You can satisfy your customers by:
- Providing quality products/services
- Providing high quality customer service
- Providing a low-pressure, highly informative sales experience
- Taking all the risk away with a great guarantee
“As long as the reward is directly related to your product or service, you can’t lose. Why not get started today? It’s so simple, it’s so seldom done, and it’s so profitable. And that’s the bottom line.” Jay Abraham
It is so simple! So, why aren’t you starting today? We can help you put together a great marketing plan that will get you results.
Check out a guided tour of my E-Learning site: https://moremoneybusinesstools.com/guidedtour